1) Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Ana Belén de la Fuente Ruiz (Casana School)
Dir. Postal: C/ Etxebarri Nº 17 Bajo Sopela – 48.600 (Bizkaia)
2) For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
Our company deals with the information provided by interested persons in order to execute the contract when purchasing one of our services or to answer your questions if you have contacted us via email or web form and, in case you have given us your express consent, for the sending of commercial information of our company that may be of your interest.
3) How long will we keep your data?
- If you have contracted one of our services, we will keep your data beyond the resolution of the contract for the purposes of possible claims and during the periods established in the current regulations.
- If you have asked us to receive commercial information about our company periodically, we will keep your data until you request us to delete it.
- to respond to your queries via email, we will only keep the time strictly necessary to respond to your request.
4) What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- if we have a contract and for everything related to it, its execution.
- to send you information about the news of our company, your express consent.
- to respond to the emails that you can send us, we rely on your consent.
5) To which recipients will your information be communicated?
We do not give your data, except legal obligation. Still you should know that we work with companies that are responsible for certain treatments and that, as such, have access to certain data. For example, if we have signed a contract, your data can be communicated to our tax and accounting advice.
We also work with a company in charge of web hosting. For this we have chosen a Spanish company, thus ensuring that your data is protected by state and European regulations.
As we already communicate in the Cookies Policy, we work with Google for web analytics (Google Analitycs). This American company meets the privacy standards established by the European Union, being within the Privacy Shield agreement.
We have a confidentiality contract with our collaborators in charge of the treatment, who are committed to guarantee the security of your data and to comply with the current legislation in that matter.
6) What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise the right to the portability of your data, transmitting the data processed by automated means to another responsible person, if you request it.
In the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can materially exercise these rights by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which is the right you request and we will send you a form to exercise it.
Also, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you have not been satisfied in the exercise of your rights. To do this, you must access the electronic site at www.agpd.es and follow the instructions indicated.